Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Anjaana + Anjaani = Mismatch

Last Tuesday my girls and I went for Anjaana Anjaani. Why on a weekday? Because the tickets are cheaper, and believe me, the hall was packed. We, desi’s, gladly accept our cheapness! No shame at all! The movie was okay. Same ole’ love story with a twist of ‘wanting to commit suicide’. Priyanka over-acted the first half and Ranbir got over-powered by her in the second half. Both of them are fine actors, however, both should not act together! A complete mismatch, if I may… Infact, at many encounters, one can spot her matured look.

Songs were absolutely melodious. Lucky Ali came back with a big bang. A special mention for the Hairat number. I’m not sure why the director chose to cast Zayed Khan for the supporting role. There are n numbers of decent and dashing looking actors. To name a few: Madhavan, Arjun Rampal. Towards the end, when Priyanka came out in her ‘almost backless’ choli, my jaw-dropped and I leaned over to my cousin [her’s was too]. Her lehnga looked ravishing and complemented her proportionate body from every angle. On the last scene, I told my cousin ‘if she jumps off the bridge in that lehnga, I’m going to kill her’. Well, instead of jumping, Idiot voluntarily ruined her outfit by walking in the river. The End!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Expectations!

Have we ever tried to understand that only an expectation leads us to disappointment? Why is it so difficult to not expect anything from thi...